You will have so much fun attending this workshop! You’ll make a pinch pot bowl, and a pinch pot cup. This class take place at my home studio in Pukerua Bay, Wellington. I love to teach clay and encourage creativity!
* please note : discount code/sale codes cannot be used for pottery classes. Please ensure there is no discount code added at checkout.
Sunday 20 August. 930am-11am.
All ages and abilities 14+ years.
Venue: Julia’s studio, Pukerua Bay, Wellington.
1. Introductions, Safety & Theory
2. Guided pinch pot creations.
5. Tidying/cleaning your space.
6. Pickup of finished items approx 5 weeks after class.
1. Tuition - small classes of 5-8.
2. Clay (up to 700g each)
3. Bisque Firing
4. Glaze Firing
5. Use of all tools and equipment.
6. Finished items to take home (2 items). Pickup 5 weeks approx after class.
Items will be able to be picked up approximately 5 weeks after the workshop once they have been fired and glazed.
This is a fun, short class for teens & adults. Come along and try your hand at clay !
I've been running JHD for over 11 years now, and I’ve been pottering around for about 3 years, Pottery has become a hobby, and pretty much an obsession! I love teaching clay in the comfort of my home studio space. I believe in nurturing creativity, and helping others express themselves through art and creation. These classes are suitable for teens and adults of all ages and abilities, and will hopefully open a whole new world of fun, creativity, and passion for you!